EcoStar filter bags provide extended life time in demanding conditions. EcoStar bags are available for medium and high temperature applications.
EcoStar needle felt structure is based on different temperature resistant polymers stapled to a scrim support fabric using needling technology. Different raw materials can be used alone or combined together. The felt gets a special chemical treatment which consists of PTFE impregnation with high solids content.
- Fibers and scrim of same material
- Blended fibers
- PPS scrim
- Glass scrim
EcoStars are divided into two different groups depending on their temperature resistance:
- Medium temperatures (up to 180°C)
- Polyphenylen sulfide (PPS)
- High temperatures (up to 250°C)
- Polyimide (P84®*)
- Polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE)
The wide EcoStar range allows finding the best solution for every specific application. With the right choice of raw materials we ensure trouble free running of your filtration process.
- Excellent filtration efficiency
- Exceptional dust cake release which allows highest air flow at a low and stable pressure drop
-- Low pressure drop results in energy saving
- Resistance to high temperature peaks
- Dimensional stability of bags
-- Easier and faster assembling and disassembling of bags and support cages
- Extended life time compared to standard needle felts
- Excellent cleaning properties
Versatile laboratory services
Laboratory analyses of raw materials and finished goods play a very important part in Valmet's operations. Our in-house laboratory services include, among others, cross section analysis for dust penetration, strength and elongation tests and wear studies of bags. Extensive filter fabric R&D is the key to innovations and continuous improvements.
With EcoStar filter bags the filtration process runs efficiently and fulfils the environmental expectations